It is a known fact that everyone desires for a billion dollar smile but only few are blessed with it. In the present times, more and more people are opting for different teeth whitening procedures to regain not only shining smile but also their confident back. However, this piece of article highlights some of the natural teeth whitening products.
- The bark of the walnut tree contain various properties associated with teeth whitening. In order to get rid of stains, gently rub the bark on teeth.
- The use of carrots and celery also removes stains from teeth. Increase in take of crunchy vegetables such as cucumbers, broccoli etc.
- Gargle regularly with peroxide in order to have sparkling white teeth. All you have to do is to use it after brushing your teeth.
- Strawberry is also a natural teeth whitener. You can rub it on your teeth to have shiny teeth. But, make sure to brush your teeth with fluoride tooth paste immediately after it.
- For getting shiny teeth, rub the inner part of the orange peel on your teeth.
- If you regularly eat apple after meal, you can certainly have a set of white and brighter teeth.
- Use of lemon juice also whitens the teeth. You can either brush your teeth with lemon juice or rub lemon peel on your teeth for getting those sparkling teeth. Moreover, you can mix salt with lemon juice and then brush your teeth.
- If you want instant white teeth then nothing can be better than the mixture of salt and baking soda. This highly effective mixture whitens your teeth and kill germs as well.
- Of all the instant teeth whitening products, charcoal ashes are not only easily available but also easily affordable. Mix charcoal ashes with the toothpaste and rub it over your teeth.
So, instead of opting for dental procedures use natural products for getting shiny and bright smile.